Single Campus School Intranet Licence
Get audio recordings into every classroom without copyright concerns!
Legally burn Litmus Productions recordings on to compilation rehearsal Cds.
One small annual fee allows your school to upload any Litmus Productions CDs to your school intranet for use in every classroom.
This licence is for a single school and is not transferable to any other entity.
The school must:
- have a password protected intranet system
- have purchased, and have present in the school, a CD copy of each song to be copied or album to be uploaded.
- burn individual songs only to compilation rehearsal CDs and may not burn or copy entire albums.
- not share Litmus Productions recordings with any other entity.
- not remove burnt compilation CDs from school premises.
The licence covers the period 1 February to 31 January each year and will be automatically renewed upon payment of our annual invoice.
Mid-year purchases will be charged pro-rata for the first year.
The annual fee is based on school student population:
|Up to 100 students -||$39.50 (incl GST)|
|101 - 200 students -||$46.00 (incl GST)|
|201 - 300 students -||$51.50 (incl GST)|
|301 - 400 students -||$57.00 (incl GST)|
|401 - 500 students -||$62.50 (incl GST)|
|501 - 600 students -||$68.50 (incl GST)|
|601+ students -||$74.00 (incl GST)|
We will mail out your licence which becomes current on the payment of the accompanying invoice.
Audio recordings must not be uploaded until the fee has been paid.
We will bill you annually for the continuation of this licence.
Please ensure School Name, Street Address, Phone number and other details are correctly entered above, as they will be recorded on the licence.